Project Manager/Customer Service (PM) works as part of a collaborative team to insure on time and correct completions of all orders. PM coordinates all necessary steps in producing an order and is in-charge of all communications to clients, sales reps, and production staffs. We are looking for a person to take the lead and work toward becoming part of our management team.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Order Entry
- Communications with customers, sales reps, and production staffs
- Order supplies and materials
- Order outside services when required
- Answer phone and respond to emails
- Coordinate all aspects of every order from start to completion and delivery
As needed Project Manager may be required to:
- Support any office activities as needed
- Attend regular training events and courses to further your knowledge and expertise
- Help with production
Skills/Competence (Including Education, Training, Experience)
- 5+ years of related experience in printing field
- High School Diploma is required. College degree is preferred
- Good math skills
- Computer Savvy
- Must be a highly-motivated, self-directed individual who will also thrive in a team environment
- Normal office working conditions in a print manufacturing environment.
Please apply in person at 50 Industrial Drive, East Longmeadow or email your resume to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!