TigerPress is a 100% digital commercial sheet-fed printer, equipped with the most advanced prepress and pressroom technologies. Small enough to go the extra mile for every customer, yet large enough to handle the most sensitive print projects. Digital printing, half size presses, and a 6 color 40" Komori press all under one roof, capable of handling all our customers' needs.
We always welcome the most talented and hardworking personnel and provide them with the right tools to get the job done. TigerPress offers above average compensation and a great benefit package to our employees. If you are on the top of your position and would like a challenging and rewarding environment, you should contact us today.
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Full health and medical benefits
- Personal and sick days
- 401K with company matching
How to apply:
- Mail to: TigerPress, 50 Industrial Drive, East Longmeadow, MA 01028
- Fill out an application in person, Directions can be found here.
- Email - see individual postings below for address.
Office Assistant – part time
Candidate must have strong computer skills, bookkeeping experience and extremely organized. Daily responsibilities include answering phones, greeting customers, computer work, customer invoicing, daily deposits, filing and additional clerical duties as needed. Hours are 11:00 am to 5 pm, Monday thru Friday.
To apply, stop in for an application or email your resume to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
TigerPress is hiring Bindery Operators (Cutter, Folder and Stitcher) for 1st and 2nd shift positions. Must be a self starter, self motivated. Attention to quality and detail a must. Top Pay and benefits to qualified candidates.
To apply, stop in for an application or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Sales and Marketing Assistant
This is an entry level position for college graduates. You will assist in creative marketing, new customer contact, and establishing new accounts. We are searching for individuals who are creative, persistent, and goal oriented. We are pursuing fortune 500 companies within Northeast USA. We offer special services such as customized online ordering, Vendor Managed Inventory, and fulfillment; which are most suited for larger successful companies with growing pain! You will learn how to identify new prospects, obtain decision maker contact information, and make a presentation of our services.
Successful candidate will possess the following:
- Must be college graduate - 4 year degree or equivalent
- Great Communication skills, written and oral
- Working Knowledge of computers and MS Office
- Great people skills is a must
- Must be drug free - we test
- Must have reliable transportation
- Willingness to work hard
You will be trained in all aspects sales and marketing. You will receive a bi-weekly salary and bonuses for meeting goals.
- Expense Allowance
- Great health insurance coverage
- 401K with company match
- Paid holidays, vacations and sick days
- Full unemployment coverage
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding position, come and talk to us! To apply, email your resume to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
If you have good phone skills, can take rejection well and follow up again, possess golf industry knowledge and are a confident team player, we will pay top dollar for you to join our staff.
- Flexible hours, part-time up to 25 hours per week
- Hourly rate plus bonuses equals good pay
- Fast-paced working environment
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and we will contact you for a short interview on the phone. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.