1. FLEXIBLE TURN AROUND TIME:
- This means there is no deadline, and that you will accept the job whenever it can be fit into the printing schedule. This option provides the you with the best print pricing, and greatest discount, while giving the printer the flexibility to fit the job in their schedule during slow periods.
2. STANDARD TURN AROUND TIME:
- The standard turn around is approximately one week to 10 days for jobs that take less than one day to print, do not require outside bindery, and do not need a press check. Jobs requiring more than one full day of press time, outside services, or a press check, will require longer turn around time based on what is needed. Standard turn around time is an approximate time frame and should not be misunderstood as a promised deadline. Mark your orders time sensitive if you have a specific deadline to meet.
3. TIME SENSITIVE:
- If there is a deadline or firm delivery date, regardless of how far in the future, you should ask for time sensitive turn around. This allows us to understand your requirements ahead of time and plan accordingly. This will also allow us to let you know when we need your files in order to meet the deadline.
4. RUSH ORDERS: