TigerPress is a 100% digital commercial sheet-fed printer, equipped with the most advanced prepress and pressroom technology. Small enough to go the extra mile for every customer, yet large enough to handle the most sensitive print projects. Digital printing, small presses, half size presses, and a 6 color 40" Komori press all under one roof, capable of handling all our customers' needs.
We have expanded again, adding a new packaging plant in Deerfield. TigerPress offers above average compensation and a great benefit package to our employees. If you are on top of your position and would like a challenging and rewarding environment, you should contact us today.
Paid holidays and vacation
Full health and medical benefits
Personal and sick days
401K with company matching
Current positions available:
Project Manager/Customer Service - TigerPress is currently searching for two sales professionals. One is an inside position to handle some existing accounts for our golf division. One is an outside sales position to establish new business and new clients.
- Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 4 year college degree or existing book of accounts
- have reliable transportation
- working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office
- great communication skills.
TigerPress is a certified woman owned company that is ISO 9001 qualified. We are also a tri-certified green printer. Our manufacturing plant offers digital printing, commercial printing, and package printing. Our Tiger Team takes pride in handling complicated and high quality projects. TigerPress welcomes custom printed projects of any size. If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding position, email your resume to email@example.com., NO PHONE CALLS!
Project Manager/Customer Service - TigerPress is looking for a detailed person to add to our customer service department. This position is responsible for the management of projects from the estimating process through production and delivery, working closely with our production manager and sales staff. The best candidate will have a background in printing, the ability to handle multiple projects and work in a fast paced environment. Attention to details, high level of customer care and solid computer skills are necessary for success. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 50 Industrial Drive, East Longmeadow, MA 01028., NO PHONE CALLS!
Marketing Assistant - Assists in developing and maintaining social media websites, on-line advertising, and designing brochures and fliers for TigerPress.
- Assists Marketing manager in duties relating to advertising through the internet (website and Facebook).
- Assists Marketing manager in designing brochures and other hard-copy marketing tools.
- Marketing background as an intern or work in the marketing field
- Good people skills, comfortable with dealing with the public
- Good understanding of computers and working on-line
- Graphic design experience helpful
- Part-time 2 to 3 times a week totaling 10 15 hours per week.